Welcome to Sherm's Employment Center
Our growing company has a great diversity of employment opportunities.
Please see the listing(s) below for any current job openings.
What about applications and
HOW DO I APPLY?
1. Applications are taken only when there is an opening.
2. Applications are received only for the position(s) that are open.
3. Applications are taken IN PERSON at the location(s) of opening(s) or online using the link below.
4. Applications will only be accepted up to the expiration date on the listing.
Click here to fill out an online application.
Click here for a printable PDF application.
1. Sherm's requires a drug screen as a condition of employment. You will be asked to take a test at a local medical facility. If your test is positive for controlled substances or "dilute", which means the testing facility received a bad sample, you will not be eligible for hire. Sherm's will pay for the cost of such tests.
2. To insure that individuals who are employed by Sherm's are well-qualified and have strong potential to be productive and successful, it is the policy of Sherm's to check the employment references of all applicants.
3. Applicants must authorize investigation of their background and of all statements contained in the application for employment. (Please be advised that you will be criminally checked with the Oregon State Police).
4. Sherm's relies upon the accuracy of information contained in the employment application, as well as the accuracy of the other data presented throughout the hiring process and employment. Any misrepresentations, falsification, or material omissions in any of this information or data may result in the employer's exclusion of the individual from further consideration for employment or, if the person has been hired, termination of employment.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.